Monday, August 11, 2014

Austin & Atlanta Tour Dates!

Riley Michael Parker, Taya Kitaysky, Stephanie Goehring & I will be reading in Austin, TX at Tyler Gobble's event space (message for specifics) on August 24th at 7pm. Riley, Jamie Iredell, Laura Relyea & I will be reading at Laura's event space (message for specifics) in Atlanta, GA on August 28th at 7:30pm.

Thus, the entire tour is:

8/19 Oakland, CA: Riley Michael Parker, Diana Salier, Alexandra Naughton & I will read at E.M. Wolfman Bookstore starting at 7pm.

8/20 Los Angeles, CA: Riley Michael Parker, Megan Lent, Chelsea Martin, Paige Elizabeth Gresty & I will read at Stories starting at 7pm.

8/21 San Diego, CA: Riley Michael Parker, Sunny Katz, Rachel Taylor & I will read at The Hideout starting at 6pm.

8/24 Austin, TX: Riley Michael Parker, Taya Kitaysky, Stephanie Goehring & I will read at Tyler Gobble's event space (message for specifics) starting at 7pm.

8/28 Atlanta, GA: Riley Michael Parker, Jamie Iredell, Laura Relyea & I will read at Laura's event space (message for specifics) starting at 7:30pm.


Woo woo! I hope to see many new faces as well as some familiar ones along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment